Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Jarrod
Helper III
Helper III

Custom Visuals Taking Longer Time To Load

Hi All,

Custom visuals seem to take 1-2 minutes longer to display when compared to non-custom visuals. In addition, when editing these reports in Power BI Desktop, the custom visuals do not display in the Visualizations tab straight away and also seem to take 1-2 minutes before these show up. It seems to be all custom visuals.

Has anyone experienced this before?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Jarrod
Helper III
Helper III

@RodrigoMachado @Imex197 

Custom visuals are loading in report server much quicker after setting EnableCDNVisuals to False in the Reporting Services config. 

More info here:

Server Properties Advanced Page - SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) | Microsoft Docs

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jarrod
Helper III
Helper III

@RodrigoMachado @Imex197 

Custom visuals are loading in report server much quicker after setting EnableCDNVisuals to False in the Reporting Services config. 

More info here:

Server Properties Advanced Page - SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) | Microsoft Docs

RodrigoMachado
Frequent Visitor

I have been facing the same issue.

I have found this answer in a similar post, given by @d_gosbell :

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Report-Server/Most-of-the-third-party-visuals-are-not-working-in-Re...

Although it doesn't seem to solve our problem.

Imex197
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @Jarrod  we are facing the same issues. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.