Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

M_nwadibia
Resolver III
Resolver III

Chart display problem

The data sets used in both charts are the same. The Power BI report on top displays correctly but below is the same report on Report builder which does not display correctly. The lower two charts on report builder displays the same data for the previous weeks. I need to use report builder for sending the reports

How can I solve this problem on the report builder

M_nwadibia_5-1670335156617.png

M_nwadibia_4-1670335080756.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I have resolved this. The problem was that the last 3 charts were coming from the same dataset. I created a dataset for each chart and the display was fine

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
sevenhills
Super User
Super User

Try this and see if that works:

Select chart > values > column > properties.

Labels: (check these properties and set)

Label: Position: Top, Visible: True, UseValueAsLabel: True

SmartLabels: Disabled: True;

See if it works.

Sample: RowsCount are the vaules used in the chart and see these properties and compare and set, see if this helps. (red color lined ones)

sevenhills_0-1670366806589.png

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/reporting-services/report-design/position-labels-in-a-chart-re...

This didnt work. The probem is that each bar is displaying the same value which is the most current data. I need to see the cumulative data on each bar just like the upper two charts.

Ooops, what I gave is the position of data label details ... 

Your issue is same data for all series.  which is different than my steps.

Assuming the fields are from the same dataset, check the aggregate you are doing.

sevenhills_0-1670374410638.png

I have resolved this. The problem was that the last 3 charts were coming from the same dataset. I created a dataset for each chart and the display was fine

Glad it worked.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.