Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Chart Filter showing all data

Hi,

I'm building a column chart that shows the sales of differents clients and the chart can by dynamic changed by the viewer. When it changes, I'd like that the chart showed just the data of that specific cliente that I want to see, as well the start date of the chart should the start date that the client begin to shop in my store.

However, when I filter the clients, it shows all the data and date together, what makes a little bit durty, like the image bellow:

mpoppes_0-1620644889547.png

How can I build this chart to show only the client that I filtered?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi !

While plotting the chart, you are using Date column from Calendar dimension. If yes please also check that checked do no show blank rows property.

Regards,

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HashamNiaz
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi !

Do you have any date dimension in your model.

Please share your current Model view diagram.

Regards,

Hasham

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure if it will be usefull, it's in portuguese: 

mpoppes_0-1620761936976.png

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

I didn't find a column named "Client" in your model. Could you check the relationship between the table with "Client" column and other tables?

Best Regards,

Icey

Hi !

While plotting the chart, you are using Date column from Calendar dimension. If yes please also check that checked do no show blank rows property.

Regards,

Fowmy
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous 

How is your data model setup? Have you set up clients on a separate table or all of your data sit on a single table?

Insert a slicer for the clients and filter prior to viewing the chart in focus mode

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! and hit thumbs up

Subscribe and learn Power BI from these videos

Website LinkedIn PBI User Group

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's all in the same table, the "sales table". It already has a slicer, but when I filter by client, the chart shows all the data, and I want to show just the slicer data

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.