Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Anonymous
Not applicable

Automatically check-in new value scorecard

Hi experts,

i need help with automatically checking in new values in my scorecard.

I created a report that connects to a mysql table which is populating itself each 10 minutes with a random number. The scorecard is connect to a visual which simply does a countrows. I enabled the refresh and after every automatic refresh, i can see the the number going up in the scorecard. So far so good.

But i want to track the changes, so i thought: let's use power automate to create a check-in. So i created the flow:

When current value of a goal changes > Create a new check-in

As soon as the value is updated by the refresh, the flow activates and it runs the first one perfectly, but the second returns:

Manually updating connected metric value is not allowed.

So i tried changing the second step to Update a check-in, but again no succes. Does anyone knows how to automatically check-in this new value?

Tnx in advance,

Robin

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Fabric Partner Community

Microsoft Fabric Partner Community

Engage with the Fabric engineering team, hear of product updates, business opportunities, and resources in the Fabric Partner Community.