Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Automatic page navigation

Good afternoon!

We would like to create automatic page navigation in the PBI report. Is it possible?

I should describe our goal: we would like to demonstrate some information on the big screen in our company. There are 3 types of values sets, which are located on three different pages of the same project. We would like o configure automatic page turning, when one page changes the previous one after a specified time period (3 minutes, for example).
I know about buttons for page navigation, but they require a manual action (button click). We want to do it without manual actions.

Does anyone has an idea?

Thank you!

BR, Alexandr!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

In the windows store there is an app called just "Power BI" (as opposed to "Power BI Desktop") this app is a variation of the mobile application and it is capable of running a Power BI Report in slide show mode which can automatically advance through pages or bookmarks. But I'm pretty sure this only works with reports hosted on the cloud (powerbi.com) not for on-prem report server.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks to all for help. Thank you very much!
We've found one else decision in Google chrome with add-on Tab Rotate. It allows to set links and periods for automatic following a link.
BR, Alexander!

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

What are you using? Power BI Service or Power BI Report Server?

Best Regards,

Icey

d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

In the windows store there is an app called just "Power BI" (as opposed to "Power BI Desktop") this app is a variation of the mobile application and it is capable of running a Power BI Report in slide show mode which can automatically advance through pages or bookmarks. But I'm pretty sure this only works with reports hosted on the cloud (powerbi.com) not for on-prem report server.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

There are many third party RPA tools and plugins that can do that, for example DisplayMonkey or Power BI Real-Time Slideshow - Chrome Web Store (google.com)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.