Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

TheMajesticKing
Helper II
Helper II

Auto Refresh Dashboard Visuals without Chrome Plugin

I've spent countless hours searching the forums for a way to do this and I've given up. Currently, I'm running the latest version of Report Server and I am using it for a Live Dashboard that's displayed on a large monitor in a NOC. I have a background refresh set to every 2 minutes as the information must be updated regularly and quickly. In order to get the visuals to update I'm using a Chrome Auto Refresh plugin but this is messy and doesn't work well for my setup. Also, if I'm interacting with the touchscreen it will refresh the page in the middle of me working.

My question is: Is there another way to automatically refresh the visuals without using a Chrome plugin? I know people have been requesting this for a while now. All I want is to somehow automate the act of clicking the refresh button on the dashboard. If there's a simple way to put some javascript into the page I'm down for it. I just don't know where to begin.

2 REPLIES 2
TheMajesticKing
Helper II
Helper II

bump

TheMajesticKing
Helper II
Helper II

Help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.