Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted)

Hello. I receive the below error when I try to run Telederm and Teleretinal Monthly Readable Rates. Can someone please help? Thank you.

An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted)
Cannot create a connection to data source 'VHACDWDWHSQL33_LSV'. (rsErrorOpeningConnection)
The target principal name is incorrect. Cannot generate SSPI context.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

I need more details:

• What's your data source?
  • What's your connection type?
  • What's your authentication type? How about trying other types?
  • Could you using the same credential to connect to your data source using other tools?

If your data source is SQL Server, please make sure that the certificate used by the SQL Server is within the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store of the machine running the Power BI Desktop.

Here's a blog for your reference: SSL Security Error with Data Source | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power BI.

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

I need more details:

• What's your data source?
  • What's your connection type?
  • What's your authentication type? How about trying other types?
  • Could you using the same credential to connect to your data source using other tools?

If your data source is SQL Server, please make sure that the certificate used by the SQL Server is within the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store of the machine running the Power BI Desktop.

Here's a blog for your reference: SSL Security Error with Data Source | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power BI.

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning. I'm not sure what happened but I have access now. Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.