Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

smithry3
Frequent Visitor

All Custom Visuals Do Not Render in Browser

Hello, We're having problems with any custom visuals imported from the marketplace.  These custom visuals do not render in Chrome, Edge, or even Firefox.  There is no error, the visual is just blank.  The data appears to be there, because I can click around and see the filter pane change.  It looks fine in Power BI Desktop.  

I just upgraded from January 2021 release to the September 2021 release to see if it would fix the issue but the custom visuals still do not render in the browser.  I feel like it may have something to do with same-site cookies but I'm not sure.  Has anyone else encountered this?

Thanks!

Ryan

23 REPLIES 23
Tektronics
Frequent Visitor

Microsoft sucks, thats the truth. I have a critical incident with them and no luck so far, they try to blame your environment or even the custom visual but in my company they are intermitent, some times they load some times not and only happen with customs. After this patch it basically destroyed 5 environment with 16k users.

ForcaTaico
Resolver II
Resolver II

I also got the same issue...

Weird thing is sometimes (1 out of 30) the custom visuals show.

I have testet with the custom visual 'Infographic Designer' if I make a new report and import this visual the custom visual it doesnt show in PBIRS. But if I use 'Infographic Designer' sample report the custom visual always render in PBIRS.

Hoping for a fix.

Regards Taico

Andymeyer
Frequent Visitor

I got the same issue 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.