Did you mean: 

Re: After a scheduled refresh the report has no data

Thanks

Highlighted
Administrator SunilGudipati
Administrator

Hi All,

I am facing the same issue. After going through these comments changed boolen page level filters to text it worked for a day or so then again am facing the same issue. Please let me know if any other way to reslove this issue 

Thanks 

SWOS Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Well I'm glad it's not just me. 

I too am experiencing similar issues. I have a number of the same report hosted on the Report Server, each just filtering to a different location (until we can successfully use RLS) for security reasons. Each report is scheduled for a 30 minute refresh of data.

Some of these reports periodically fail to show any of the visualisations, yet everything works fine if I refresh the desktop version.

This results in me having to re-upload to the report server jsut to get everything running again.

Very strange indeed. Are there any successful solutions yet?

John1 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I had a similar boolean issue. I think it is because I used an untyped field as a page filter. Must have been that desktop interpreted it as text or boolean, while service interpreted it as int. When I changed it to the correct type in m query, it worked fine in both desktop and service. I suppose this same issue could arise with data types other than boolean.