Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

4 Months since Last Release

@v-yulgu-msft, @riccardomuti, @mgmeyer

It has been 4 months since the last release and we have voted on a number of issues with zero update, Including increasing the releases. In here it states 3 releases a year. This means we must be due a new one soon.

I am getting a little concerned now as to why you are silent on this and what we can expect. Can somebody please enlighten the community as we have asked numerous times and a wall of silence is not the best customer service sorry.

3 REPLIES 3
mgmeyer
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

We are targeting mid to late March for the next PBIRS release. As for features I don't have specific details but you should see a roll-up of several features that have been released for the service/desktop since Nov.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mgmeyer

Thanks fo the reply. Where does this lead us for many things that are on the Ideas board though? Many of these were released prior to November on the cloud service. Are we not getting these? We are voting on these as asked and some are now over 700 votes. Yet have not been started or updated.

All we are asking for is an update on these, not asking for concrete dates on things, just an update please. Are you actually working on these ideas?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I add my support to this post.

Other related posts are currently the top Kudoed posts in this forum and have been for many weeks. Yet there has been no response from any of the MS staff. Not even an acknowledgement that the matter is being considered.

Come on guys, the community works on feed back from the top team!

The support page indicates that the current Oct 2017 version is about to go out of support, which must mean that you had intended to release a new version by now, has something happened to alter the plans? Please give us a clue.

Rob

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.