cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where to find Tutor / Mentor / Teacher?

Hi all,

New Power BI user. I have been studying the tool for months now. I'm noticing that my learning is slowing down. I'm looking for a place where I can pay for a tutor/teacher on a weekly basis or so to improve and transcend my Power BI skills.

I can do all the basics, but have peaked in my ability to create dashboards. I'd appreciate anyone's help and input.

Thank you,

Ron

1 REPLY 1
StefanoGrimaldi
Super User
Super User

I would suggeste to follow some youtube channel that have good weekly examples and topics susch as "gus in a cube" and so others, also there are some good dax books that can help you get deeper, try learning supporting tools such as Power BI helper, dax studio, tabular editor, also theres a yearly conference that have tons of topics, tips, and other resource make avaible yearly that are a great review of stuff you may or may not know, and exchange knowledge with other users, 

also you could start studiying integration between power bi and all the applications of power platform, theres a bunch to learn there as a whole solution and stuff to kick your reports to  a whole new level integrating things

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! / Did it help? Give some Kudos!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Power BI October Update 2021.jpg

Power BI Release

Click here to read more about the October 2021 Release!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Teds Dev Camp Oct. 2021 768x460.jpg

Power BI Dev Camp - October 28th, 2021

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!