cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

MCSA 70-778 MS Power BI Certification

Good day,

Does anyone have the MCSA 70-778 Certification?

If so, please read my note below and reply.

On the MS Power BI forums I have read about Microsoft's MCSA 70-778 Power BI Certification.  I am considering this because I want a credential that legitimizes my data analytics and visualization skills in the eyes of BI practitioners and hiring managers.  It would be great if Microsoft Certification Exam 70-778 conveys the same level of competency that the CCNA does for IT professionals.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
vinS Advocate II
Advocate II

Re: MCSA 70-778 MS Power BI Certification

I found this post under the unanswered section for the certification. 

An update for you:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/mcsa-bi-reporting.aspx

They will be retiring this certification unless there are more people pursuing it. 

@Anonymous 

Highlighted
jeffshieldsdev Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Re: MCSA 70-778 MS Power BI Certification

Just to clarify, they ARE retiring this certification.

My understanding is there is a updated certification that replaces this.  There was a discussion on Reddit about it recently (Reddit is down for me so I can't find the post).

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks Launched March 24th!

New Ranks Launched March 24th!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power BI Community!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Missed the Arun 'Triple A' event or want to revisit it? We've got you covered! Check out the video, Q&A, and slides now.

Community Summit North America

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow. The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Kudoed Authors