cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rajasekhara Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

when i click on google map label, it should redirect to data table in new dashboard..how?

i have data table, same data i am showing into google map. when i click on data label in google map it should redirect to data table in power BI service(online).

1 REPLY 1
Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

Re: when i click on google map label, it should redirect to data table in new dashboard..how?

Hi @Rajasekhara,

You would need to contact google map support to check if it is possible to add embedded code to map. If it is possible, you can generate embed code for your report using Publish to web feature, then add the embed code to google map.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Badges

Incoming: New and Improved Badges

Exciting news: We've given our badges an overhaul and added brand news ones.

Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 319 members 3,007 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: