Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

DuncanHobeijn

salesforce reports

Is anyone else experiencing issues getting data out of Salesforce Reports? Some reports I do get data, some reports I do not. 

Logged a support request but am waiting already for two weeks without any update as to if or when this issue can be solved.

2 REPLIES 2
skygriff
Frequent Visitor

I'm having issues too with Salesforce related queries.  I have a connection to a couple objects that broke, but I was able to fix by deleting some steps in the query.  But I would say, in the last few weeks, the connection has been pretty bad with Objects.  It takes 2 to 3 retries to get it to refresh.  For Salesforce Reports, I have existing connections in my data model that refresh and pull data with no issues, but now I'm not able to add any new SF Reports.  When I try to make a new connection:  Get Data>Salesforce Reports, the Navigator pane never loads any of the reports. SFReportsNavigator.png

chrishigh

I'm having issues pulling Salesforce data, yes - not reports specifically but I have a tasks & events table that's been humming along fine for months, but has failed for at least the past week. On the desktop I can go to the query editor and force-refresh each table individually, but my same application also exists in an online app and I don't have that capability there - so half my data is obsolete or just plain missing!

Honestly I'm not even positive if it's the fault of PBI or Salesforce. My online PBI refreshes in one second with no mention of error, but none of the data is there. So I'd like to blame PBI but on the other hand, I have completely unrelated API-based applications on my desktop like DemandTools, and certain queries (even as simple as usernames) have been nearly choking. So I wonder if Salesforce's load balance is currently poor?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors