cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnchill
Helper I
Helper I

salesforce content pack

Hello, can I get the Salesforce Content Pack without using Office365? My workplace has blocked the usual route.

Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@johnchill The Content Pack itself is only in the Service, which requires you to sign up. I spose you could do it with a private email address (don't use your work one as it would mess things up if your company did go down the route of PBI)

Otherwise you could download the desktop to see if either the Salesforce Objects or Salesforce Reports datasources work for you. I'm not familiar with them, but it sounds like you just want to analyze your data a bit further.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

@johnchill The Content Pack itself is only in the Service, which requires you to sign up. I spose you could do it with a private email address (don't use your work one as it would mess things up if your company did go down the route of PBI)

Otherwise you could download the desktop to see if either the Salesforce Objects or Salesforce Reports datasources work for you. I'm not familiar with them, but it sounds like you just want to analyze your data a bit further.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
May 23 2022 epsiode 5 without aka link.jpg

The Power BI Community Show

Welcome to the Power BI Community Show! Jeroen ter Heerdt talks about the importance of Data Modeling.

charticulator_carousel_with_text (1).png

Charticulator Design Challenge

Put your data visualization and design skills to the test! This exciting challenge is happening now through May 31st!

Power BI Dev Camp Session 22 with aka link 768x460.jpg

Check it out!

Mark your calendars and join us on Thursday, May 26 at 11a PDT for a great session with Ted Pattison!

Power BI Release May 2022 768x460.png

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the May 2022 updates!