"There was a temporary error. Please try again later"
I have been unable to access my Google Analytics data, very specifically on 1,7,14,28, and 30 day active users. Every other KPI seems to be working (new users, user counts, etc. aggregated by ga:date). Specifically keep receiving the text below; oddly this was working with zero issue through 1/16, and since has been persistent (even with rebuilds/ clean-slate tests). I am running the latest update (feb2019) and have no issues accessing this data directly in GA.
"DataSource.Error: There was a temporary error. Please try again later. Details: DataSourceKind=GoogleAnalytics DataSourcePath=GoogleAnalytics error=Record"
Thank you in advance for any guidance/help you can provide. It's just a really weird error.
Thank you for replying. Confirming that a) I have the latest (March2019) version of desktop, and b) that I'm still getting this error. I did submit a ticket and while we tried to troubleshoot it, ultimately it appeared to be an issue on the Google Analytics side, with no resolution. I've bypassed this (for now) by simply using another view in GA of our same site that's available (missing historical data prior to Q4 2017 but it's better than 0 and still provides a year+ of data).<-- This is why this is so weird: the GA connector clearly is set up correctly & functioning, even for these KPIs, but in this particular case it just errors out.
If this continues with other web properties I'll re-raise this up. Thank you for the support; unfortunately no direct resolution for now.