Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

langer83
Frequent Visitor

mysql scheduled refresh from enterprise gateway never runs

I have an enterprise gateway setup on a seperate server with a mysql database used for a report in power bi online. I can manually refresh the dataset but when I schedule a refresh, the refresh never runs and I receive no email notification regarding a failure.

The gateway status is online and the service is running on the server with the mysql database.

The user has been setup for the datasource in the gateway and the connection is successful when tested.

Anyone have any ideas as to why?

UPDATE:  The first scheduled refresh just ran... I scheduled it for 9:00am and it ran at 9:14am?? The user was changed to be able to manage the enterprise the gateway around this time. Is that necessary to be able to schedule refreshes?

2 REPLIES 2
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@langer83 it is said officially that when you setup schedule refresh it may take upto 1 hour for it to trigger. having said that i have always seen schedule refresh starting in 15 mins time frame of the actual schedule.

The scheduled refresh started working now but is about 2 hrs+ late. The last 3 refreshes were scheduled for 11:30am.refresh.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors