Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

gaefranz

logo on slicer buttons

Amazing the capabilities of the chiclet slicer, with the ability to put a logo on each slicer button.Anyone can help with how to do it?I tried creating an excel with hyperlinks to some logos and subsequently importing it into power Bi ( desktop) with no success)

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi

You've probably got this figured out by now, but if not, As per the above screenshot you need to have a value field as well as an image field applied to the slicer in order to get the images to display

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
PowerBIGuy
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Below is a picture of my sample file.

ImageLinks.JPG

Here is a screen shot of teh values i entered for the slicer. Hope this helps.

Slicer.JPG

Business Intelligence Architect / Consultant

Hi

You've probably got this figured out by now, but if not, As per the above screenshot you need to have a value field as well as an image field applied to the slicer in order to get the images to display

Anonymous
Not applicable

Whats is the data type requirements for the column. I have a SQL table using the image datatype and it imports into a query set as binary. But isn't coming across into the desktop as a selectable field?

Ah I see the chiclet slicer is a custom visualisation. I have the same problem everyone else is having though, the pictures just do not show, have tried multiple URL's

You need to fill in ALL the fields of the Chicklet slicer including "Values"

01.png

This feature must have been removed in a recent update because the only fields for my slicers are as follows:

slicer.PNG

😞

You need to import the chiclet slicer from the online Power BI Visual Gallery Located here: https://app.powerbi.com/visuals/

Just search for  chic

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do the picture files have to be in the form of a URL?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors