cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CA_LASA

how to handle filter when i have D-1 data on the relative date?

I have a table that works with D-1.. I need the report to always show me the last current month, suppose that the date is 01/06, as the relative date takes the sysdate (01/06) not showing any data in the report, because my maximum date with data is 5/31.
how to handle this to filter this D-1 on the relative date?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
watkinnc
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Your filter would be:

DateFilter = Table.SelectRows(PriorStepName, each [DateColumnName] >= Date.MonthEnd(Date.AddMonths(DateTime.LocalNow(), -1)))

--Nate

I’m usually answering from my phone, which means the results are visualized only in my mind. You’ll need to use my answer to know that it works—but it will work!!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
watkinnc
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Your filter would be:

DateFilter = Table.SelectRows(PriorStepName, each [DateColumnName] >= Date.MonthEnd(Date.AddMonths(DateTime.LocalNow(), -1)))

--Nate

I’m usually answering from my phone, which means the results are visualized only in my mind. You’ll need to use my answer to know that it works—but it will work!!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Microsoft named a Leader in The Forrester Wave

Microsoft received the highest score of any vendor in both the strategy and current offering categories.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Power BI Dev Camp - September 30th, 2021

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Top Kudoed Authors