Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

CA_LASA

how to handle filter when i have D-1 data on the relative date?

I have a table that works with D-1.. I need the report to always show me the last current month, suppose that the date is 01/06, as the relative date takes the sysdate (01/06) not showing any data in the report, because my maximum date with data is 5/31.
how to handle this to filter this D-1 on the relative date?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
watkinnc
Super User
Super User

Your filter would be:

DateFilter = Table.SelectRows(PriorStepName, each [DateColumnName] >= Date.MonthEnd(Date.AddMonths(DateTime.LocalNow(), -1)))

--Nate

I’m usually answering from my phone, which means the results are visualized only in my mind. You’ll need to use my answer to know that it works—but it will work!!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
watkinnc
Super User
Super User

Your filter would be:

DateFilter = Table.SelectRows(PriorStepName, each [DateColumnName] >= Date.MonthEnd(Date.AddMonths(DateTime.LocalNow(), -1)))

--Nate

I’m usually answering from my phone, which means the results are visualized only in my mind. You’ll need to use my answer to know that it works—but it will work!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors