Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

error in run

abhishekk3_0-1642926341966.png

am trying to create an auto fill form( power app+ power automate). in the final stage the following error is showing . what is the solution?

code:

AUTOFILLTEMPLATE.Run(userid1.Text, operator1.Text, authentication1.SelectedItems, limits1.SelectedItems.Value, date1.SelectedDate,
branchname1.SelectedItems, branchname1.SelectedItems, accountno1.Text, facility1.SelectedItems.Value, mobile1.Text, userid1.Text)

6 REPLIES 6
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @abhishekk3 ,

Just checking if you got the result you were looking for on this thread. Happy to help further if not.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Visit my blog Practical Power Apps

no sir , Issue not resolved. Still Showing Some Errors. Error Screenshot Attached.

@abhishekk3 ,

I cannot see your data or field types - you need to line up your parameters with the field types expected by the Flow.

Could you also post your code in Text and specify what is being shown as the error/s

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @abhishekk3 ,

I cannot see your data or Flow, but it appears there are red lines under the .Value of a number of SelectedItems. This would suggest if you are wanting to send Text (not a Table), you need .Selected.Value (and also .Value may be different depending on the Items of the combo boxes. I assume from writing the Flow, you would know what data types you need to send.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Thank you Sir for your Valuable Suggestion. It help me to resolve the issue. But Now while submitting following issue happens. Can you guide me to resolve the same?

code:

newflow.Run(Userid1.Text, operator1.Text, authentication1.Selected.Value, newlimit1.Selected.Value, date1.SelectedDate, branch1.Selected.Value, Value(accountno1.Text), facility1.Selected.Value, Value(mobile1.Text))

here mobile no and account no are in number format so passing the same to the output used value() function.  no error message after writing the above code. But while running error occurring "the method run has an invalid value for the parameter text" How to resolve this?

@abhishekk3 ,

If it is expecting Text, just drop the Value() from around it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors