Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

nad003
Regular Visitor

creating card where no filters selected demonstrates a blank card

I am trying to create a dax function with my variables where when none of the filters are selected the card is blank. Currently when all the filters are unselected the card demonstrates the first value in the column. All my data is non-integer based

nad003_1-1668046077520.png

2 REPLIES 2
daXtreme
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

If nothing is selected in the slicer, then your measure that the card uses must return BLANK for your card to show nothing. This you can achieve by employing the IF-conditional logic and the function ISFILTERED.

I am not trying to have a true or false statement, rather I am trying to filter 1 column i.e., list the value based on the values filter within two other columns. For example, with this project, I have three columns route, register term, and year. I am trying to filter a route name based on slicers filtering the registering year and term.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors