Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

sudanaditya
Regular Visitor

#"Kept Errors"

Hello All - The data reresh stops after throwing this error. I am not able to see the error in the table .In the advance editior below is the error . Need help and guidance. In the community I found that need to change the data structure from text to number or vice versa but not sure on which column since I am not able to localize the error .

Thanks in advance

Regards

Sudan

let
Source = BPHRequirementsTracker,
#"Added Index" = Table.AddIndexColumn(Source, "Row Number" ,1),
  #"Kept Errors" = Table.SelectRowsWithErrors(#"Added Index", {"ContentTypeID", "BPHRequirementID", "RequirementName", "RequirementStatusOLDValue", "BIReportNumber", "Comments", "FitAnalysisValue", "APQC", "ProjectIDValue", "Modified", "Capability", "CreatedById", "TrainingDocLink", "TestScriptLink", "TestDesignPriorityValue", "WorkInstruction", "TestScriptValidationDate", "ProcessFlow", "TrainingDoc", "BPHTrackValue", "RequirementDescription", "PCFID", "WaveIVProjectReviewed", "RFC", "AutoSolRequirement", "AutomationSolutionsStatus", "PriorityValue", "ReportedById", "AssignedToId", "CTSTransitioned", "KnowledgeTransfered", "BPHStatusValue", "ReportedSiteValue", "BPHRequirementTrackerTest", "DubaiValue", "SAMICValue", "SMMCValue", "GMMCValue", "RTCRSKValue", "RNIValue", "BMMCValue", "RTRValue", "RDPFValue", "LQDMexValue", "CMBMexPADValue", "JubailValue", "EBICValue", "PICValue", "Id", "ContentType", "Created", "ModifiedById", "Owshiddenversion", "Version", "Path", "SystemAllocation", "PrimarySolution", "FunctionalAreaModule", "RequirementStatusOLD", "FitAnalysis", "ProjectID", "CreatedBy", "TestDesignPriority", "BPHTrack", "Priority", "ReportedBy", "AssignedTo", "BPHStatus", "ReportedSite", "Dubai", "SAMIC", "SMMC", "GMMC", "RTCRSK", "RNI", "BMMC", "RTR", "RDPF", "LQDMex", "CMBMexPAD", "Jubail", "EBIC", "PIC", "ModifiedBy", "Attachments"}),
#"Reordered Columns" = Table.ReorderColumns(#"Kept Errors", {"Row Number", "ContentTypeID", "BPHRequirementID", "RequirementName", "RequirementStatusOLDValue", "BIReportNumber", "Comments", "FitAnalysisValue", "APQC", "ProjectIDValue", "Modified", "Capability", "CreatedById", "TrainingDocLink", "TestScriptLink", "TestDesignPriorityValue", "WorkInstruction", "TestScriptValidationDate", "ProcessFlow", "TrainingDoc", "BPHTrackValue", "RequirementDescription", "PCFID", "WaveIVProjectReviewed", "RFC", "AutoSolRequirement", "AutomationSolutionsStatus", "PriorityValue", "ReportedById", "AssignedToId", "CTSTransitioned", "KnowledgeTransfered", "BPHStatusValue", "ReportedSiteValue", "BPHRequirementTrackerTest", "DubaiValue", "SAMICValue", "SMMCValue", "GMMCValue", "RTCRSKValue", "RNIValue", "BMMCValue", "RTRValue", "RDPFValue", "LQDMexValue", "CMBMexPADValue", "JubailValue", "EBICValue", "PICValue", "Id", "ContentType", "Created", "ModifiedById", "Owshiddenversion", "Version", "Path", "SystemAllocation", "PrimarySolution", "FunctionalAreaModule", "RequirementStatusOLD", "FitAnalysis", "ProjectID", "CreatedBy", "TestDesignPriority", "BPHTrack", "Priority", "ReportedBy", "AssignedTo", "BPHStatus", "ReportedSite", "Dubai", "SAMIC", "SMMC", "GMMC", "RTCRSK", "RNI", "BMMC", "RTR", "RDPF", "LQDMex", "CMBMexPAD", "Jubail", "EBIC", "PIC", "ModifiedBy", "Attachments"})
in
  #"Reordered Columns"

2 REPLIES 2
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi sudanaditya, 

I copy and paste your code in my enviornment, there is no syntax error prompt. You said you get error when you excute the code and you got the error in advanced editor, right? You could try to click the error in advanced editor to see the detailed error information and inform me. Then I will help you more correctly.

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks Zoe .

The scenario is we are importing data from share point list which has 3300 Records . When I establish the connection in Power BI and Load it in the import stops at 2810 Record with the error which I have take from the advance editior  and posted it here. Every time I refresh , the refresh stops at the same point . This is the over all problem. Do let me know if you need more information or we can an web ex if you can let me know when you will be availble.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors