Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mingo

Xero importation failure

Hi,

I have been trying to link xero information to my powerbi.

I have had some success with some of the companies, however there is one company I just cannot make it work. I have same admin rights in all companies, the only difference would be number of transactions in that particular company is more than the other 3.

Thinking it could be related to the record restriction of a free license, so I have upgraded to a Pro account however it is still thowing me error messages as belows. Anyone have the same issue?

Activity IDb5b0c1c9-a7e1-04ea-e150-4423dfd077b1

Request IDc224f981-806b-353f-4934-b82a767571d5
Correlation ID23397f59-9f5d-aa7d-5387-6a1d9139a9c6
Status code200
TimeThu Sep 22 2016 15:55:21 GMT+1000 (E. Australia Standard Time)
Version13.0.1605.489
3 REPLIES 3
karaoan
Kudo Commander
Kudo Commander

Hi @mingo

This is often an issue with API call restrictions i.e. you can only query a certain number of records per day. A way around this is using solutions like Clear Jelly (www.clearjelly.net) that enable you to automatically integrate and consolidate one or multiple entities even from different accounting systems (e.g. also Quickbooks, Sage etc.) and load them in a cloud based data repository optimized for analysis. This typically gives you much better performance,  options to do proper consolidation as well as with Clear Jelly also
budgeting and planning features. 

You can trial it for free - maybe it covers what you are looking for. Of course more than happy to assist with questions.

Martin

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @mingo,

Which step do you get the above error message?  Could you please clear the cache/cookies and restart the browser, then reconnect to Power BI?

Also please check that if you encounter one of the scenarios that mentioned in Troubleshooting section in this article.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Importing data. Been through 3 computers 4 browsers, no good.

Suspect public key expiry after 30 minutes?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors