Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Jimeh

Where can I set the refresh rate if connecting to SharePoint list? I can't find it?

Where can I set the refresh rate if connecting to SharePoint list? I can't find it?

And what are my options? Every hour, every day? Etc.

Thanks for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

In all cases, in the area called "Schedule Refresh" which is found under the menu for the dataset, you set the times you want to refresh.  If you want to refresh every hour, then you would need to put in all 24 times of the day that you require the refresh.  You can only select a time to be either on the hour, or on the half hour.  (i.e. 1:00pm or 1:30pm but not 1:15pm)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

In all cases, in the area called "Schedule Refresh" which is found under the menu for the dataset, you set the times you want to refresh.  If you want to refresh every hour, then you would need to put in all 24 times of the day that you require the refresh.  You can only select a time to be either on the hour, or on the half hour.  (i.e. 1:00pm or 1:30pm but not 1:15pm)

Thank you Ross. Not sure how I missed that. Smiley Very Happy

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors