Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

NielsDecoene
Helper I
Helper I

Viewing Power BI report keeps loading eternally

Hi

I've setup a report internally for my company. The report is in a workspace, all company employees have access to this workspace and have a Power BI Pro license allocated to them.

Inside Microsoft Teams we have a channel in which the Power BI Report has been added via a new Tab.

However we notice that for a certain amount of users when they try to access this report, they're stuck on a white loading screen.

These users have no problem viewing the Power BI Report directly.

Any info or troubleshooting advice would certainly be welcome as we cannot identity the cause.

Kind regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@NielsDecoene,

Based on your description, these users have no issues when viewing reports in Power BI Service. If so, how about these users view reports in different web browsers?

The issue is more related to Microsoft Teams, please contact Teams support .

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@NielsDecoene,

Based on your description, these users have no issues when viewing reports in Power BI Service. If so, how about these users view reports in different web browsers?

The issue is more related to Microsoft Teams, please contact Teams support .

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

The users in question mostly use the Microsoft Teams Desktop application. When attempting Chrome or IE the issue does persist.

You are correct that they have no issue with the Power BI Service itself, I will contact Microsoft Teams Support.

Regards,

Niels

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors