Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AntoineTRICHET
Resolver III
Resolver III

Use Confluence data in Power BI

Hello Power BI experts,

I am currently trying to consolidate data from different Confluence web page in Power BI (I have access to these page with my professional account). I encountered a problem to connect Confluence in Power BI as a datasource using web connector. It did not work. I read different post concerning the connection to Jira data but nothing about Confluence.

Do you have a solution to use Confluence web pages as datasources for Power BI? (which connector I can use or code that I can put in Power Query... ?)

Thank you in advance for your help !

5 REPLIES 5
sara7-

hello I am intersted in the (free) solution if you have found one 

thank you

Vivek2456
Frequent Visitor

Hello. I also have a similar requirement and wanted to check if you have a solution. I am trying to fetch the data from a page in confluence

KonradZawel
Regular Visitor

Take a look at Skyvia. Cloud platform for data integration beetwen Confluence and Power BI

v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AntoineTRICHET ,

Try Confluence Power BI Connector. This tool easily connects Microsoft Power BI with real-time Atlassian Confluence data to get the latest visual analysis and reports.

Or refer to this post.

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello @v-stephen-msft 

Thank you for your answer (& your rapidity). I already saw both solutions you proposed. The connector is not free & I am trying to find a free solution for the moment. Concerning the post in the Atlassian community, I already read it and it did not understand which Power BI connector was used to retrieve the data with the Rest API and the solution is not totally clear for me. To use the REST API do I need to use Pyton script connector in Power BI. And if it is the case how to convert the curl code into pythpon language ?

Thank you in advance

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors