Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

geleigh
Frequent Visitor

Updated values missing from query.

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to fix a dataset my predessor left and am struggling to deciper the following query:

AS Invoice_Mo, Year([Date_Invoice]) AS Invoice_Yr, [QuantityToBill]-[v_rpt_InvoiceAgreementAdditions].[Quantity] AS Qty_Change, v_rpt_AgreementAdditions.Addition_Status, IV_Product.Description AS Product#(lf)FROM (v_rpt_Invoices INNER JOIN (v_rpt_AgreementAdditions INNER JOIN v_rpt_InvoiceAgreementAdditions ON (v_rpt_AgreementAdditions.AGR_RecID = v_rpt_InvoiceAgreementAdditions.AGR_Header_RecID) AND (v_rpt_AgreementAdditions.Product_RecId = v_rpt_InvoiceAgreementAdditions.IV_Item_RecID)) ON v_rpt_Invoices.Invoice_Number = v_rpt_InvoiceAgreementAdditions.Invoice_Number) INNER JOIN IV_Product ON v_rpt_AgreementAdditions.Product_RecId = IV_Product.IV_Product_RecID#(lf)WHERE (((Month([Date_Invoice]))=Month(GetDate())) AND ((Year([Date_Invoice]))=Year(GetDate())))"])

The issue we're having is there's a missing value from the IV_Product.Description that is now displaying in our reports. Please let us know if you can assist.

1 REPLY 1
KNP
Super User
Super User

I'm struggling to decipher your question.

I don't think anyone is going to be able to help you with the detail you have provided.

Even if you'd posted the entire SQL statement it wouldn't help.

Can you please explain your problem in more detail?

Include screenshots if it helps explain things.

Show what is currently happening and describe what you want to happen.

This post from @Greg_Deckler has some useful info on how to structure your questions.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/m-p/1447523#M6071...

Have I solved your problem?
Please click Accept as Solution so I don't keep coming back to this post, oh yeah, others may find it useful also ;).
chrome-9xf-Zagzel-B

If you found this post helpful, please give Kudos.
It gives me a sense of instant gratification and, if you give me Kudos enough times, magical unicorns will appear on your screen.
If you find my signature vaguely amusing, please give Kudos.
KIfp67uy-Sr
Proud to be a Super User!PBI-Super-User-Rank-30x30-1x

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors