Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

netanel
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Type percentage And title

Hello everyone!

two questions,

1. Why do I change the Type to Percent I get one result in Query and a different result in visual?

2. Is it possible to call the title the same name as in my example? Change, I did not succeed and so for the second title I called Change_.

A1                A2            A2                                    A1

עזרה 10.PNGעזרה 11.PNGעזרה 12.PNGעזרה 13.PNG

Did I answer your question?
Mark my post as a solution!
Appreciate your Kudos!

Connect on Linkedin
linkedin.com/in/netanel-shriki
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
artemus
Employee
Employee

1. You need to set the format your value once it is loaded into the model. You can do that by first selecting the value in the field selector, then by going to the modeling tab if your using the older ribbon, or the column tools if using the new ribbon and clicking the % button

old_ribbon_Percentage.PNG

2. You can double click the field in the Visualization pane to change its name for that visual

View solution in original post

Hi @netanel 

Sorry, i maybe misunderstood you before.

when add columns in visual, please go to "Modeling", chnage the format to "percent", then you column can display percent format.

Capture9.JPG

2. Is it possible to call the title the same name as in my example? Change, I did not succeed and so for the second title I called Change_.

I'm not clear about this reuqirement, could you show me more details?

Best Regards
Maggie
Community Support Team _ Maggie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @netanel 

It is impossible to make the column keep percent format in column but show another format in the visual, expect you create another measure.

I create measures which names look like the original ones,

but since it doesn't support two same names for column or measure, i add a "." at the end of each name.

%change. = SUM('Table'[%change])

%change._ = SUM('Table'[%change_])

1.JPG

Best Regards
Maggie
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

It doesn't work for me, it brings exactly the same configuration ...

עזרה 16.PNGעזרה 17.PNG

Appreciate your Kudos!

Connect on Linkedin

Hi @netanel 

Sorry, i maybe misunderstood you before.

when add columns in visual, please go to "Modeling", chnage the format to "percent", then you column can display percent format.

Capture9.JPG

I'm not clear about this reuqirement, could you show me more details?

Best Regards
Maggie

artemus
Employee
Employee

1. You need to set the format your value once it is loaded into the model. You can do that by first selecting the value in the field selector, then by going to the modeling tab if your using the older ribbon, or the column tools if using the new ribbon and clicking the % button

old_ribbon_Percentage.PNG

2. You can double click the field in the Visualization pane to change its name for that visual

Thank you very much!

Appreciate your Kudos!

Connect on Linkedin

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors