Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

The requested Information is Invalid

Hi All,

I'd like to ask for your help. I was entering data when I encountered this message and the data that I entered was not saved. What does it mean and how can I resolve it. Thank you!  

4 REPLIES 4
v-kkf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Syndicate_Admin ,

More information is needed. Are you unable to save data entered into Power BI Desktop? Have any error messages?

Is this true for other data sources as well?

Best Regards,
Winniz

Hi,

Thank you for your response. I was trying to rate some trainees but when I try to save the file the following error message appears. 

The requested operation is invalid. Server Response: NDSR_QOH_1 failed: Violation of UNIQUE KEY constraint 'UQ__NDSR_QOH__B39C28025DA38525'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.NDSR_QOH'. The duplicate key value is (6044618, 25868). clientRequestId: 9f0a6cba-481b-4cf4-a108-1997f920fc71

Hi @Syndicate_Admin ,

First check that the object "dbo.NDSR_QOH" of your data source does not contain duplicate values, since the object has a unique value constraint.

If there are no errors in the data source, are you using Power Apps to insert data into the data source? If so, make sure that it does not contain duplicate values after you insert the data.

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information or the expected result you expect. Let me know immediately, looking forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Winniz
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors