Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The key didn't match any rows in the table.

Hi, I've been looking all over some info about this error, there are lots of questions but few answers. I've tried a few with no success. I made a report that uses queries from Adobe Analytics. On the desktop version, everything works just fine, all tables are able to refresh without any trouble at all. But once it's uploaded I can't refresh the dataset. I even made a new PBI doc with just one query from Adobe Analytics, uploaded it and tried to refresh, as you can imagine, with no success. I don't know what else to try. Could someone give me a hand? Cheers.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, 

Was a solution determined on this problem? I am having the same issue - Adobe Analytics feeds are working in PowerBI Desktop. However, when uploaded online and scheudle for refresh I consistently recieve an error 'The key didn't match any rows in the table. Table'. We also tested the same approach with importing in a standard file with no manipulation and recieved the error as well. 

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!
Kennedy

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey!

Yes, we managed to sort the problem out!

All it took is changing the privacy settings of the data sources from “public” to “private”.

Hope this helps!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, Did you check "Schedule Refresh" area in PowerBI service? You are required to provide authentication details on PowerBI Service after publishing to enable Refresh.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, yes, I’ve checked and I’m logged in to all necessary credentials
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@mcicciarelli,

What version of Power BI Desktop do you use and what transformations do you make in Power BI Desktop query editor? After you publish report to Power BI Service, what changes do you make in the data source?

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

My desktop Version: 2.65.5313.841 64-bit (December 2018)

About transformations, not a lot, a few merged queries(4), pivoted tables(about 40), some referenced tables and I think that's it. 

To try if it was a problem with my report I made a new report with just 1 query, no transformations, uploaded it and it's not refreshing on Power Bi Online.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors