cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
googlogmob Member

The import Percentage.Type matches no exports. Did you miss a module reference?

Hi

I created MailChimp report in Power BI Desktop

And on PB Desktop it refresh without any errors

But after publishing it on Service I have got the error

"The import Percentage.Type matches no exports. Did you miss a module reference?"

Here is screen

What is the cause of the error?

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
googlogmob Member

Re: The import Percentage.Type matches no exports. Did you miss a module reference?

The error has been corrected

I deleted all percentage convertation in PowerQuery

Maybe Power BI service does not work with percentage data type in PowerQuery

Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

Re: The import Percentage.Type matches no exports. Did you miss a module reference?

Hi @googlogmob,

Glad to hear the issue is resolved,  you can accept your reply as solution, that way, other community members would benefit from your solution.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
cbroad Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I dont see this as a solution.  You can provide a "Percentage" data type converted column in the PowerBI desktop and yet once you publish, you cannot refresh the data.

This is bug that we need to have resolved in the refresh logic.

mattcurtis77 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I agree that this should be considered a bug.

Anonymous
Not applicable

+1 for bug... hope we get an update with solution fast... seems like a very simple solution to implement on the development side of Microsoft.

kristen Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

I am experiencing this error as well, and your solution did not resolve the problem for me.

It is preventing me from performing a scheduled and on-demand refresh of data. 

Last refresh failed: Sun Jan 15 2017 13:11:59 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) 
Hide details
Data source type:	
Processing error: The import Percentage.Type matches no exports. Did you miss a module reference?
Cluster URI:	WABI-US-NORTH-CENTRAL-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID:	7892ed6d-535a-47df-b7eb-6286e836077f
Request ID:	125e111f-e623-4c40-b019-8d249578e154
Time:	2017-01-15 18:11:59Z
gabrielius Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I am experiencing the same problem.

I created the Issue in PowerBI Ideas, you can vote for it: 

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/360879-issues/suggestions/17764717-failing-dataset-refresh-the-impo...

RE Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

I'm also having an issue with this. Nice to know I'm not alone but the solution continues to elude me. 

AT2017 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I am having the same issue with Power BI service. When I tried voting for the issue on the link - it says voting closed. Do you know what does it mean?

Percentage is very essetial for power BI and not having facility on power bi service is such a bummer !