Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

jameslo30
Advocate III
Advocate III

The import List.ConformToPageReader matches no exports. Did you miss a module reference

Hi,

I am getting "The import List.ConformToPageReader matches no exports. Did you miss a module reference?" error with a data refresh on most of my on premise data sources (SQL). Is anyone else having this today?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @nilimarodrigues 

I can confirm that was the issue. I upgraded the gateway, but it initially failed to upgrade due to a pending restart from Windows Update. Once the server was restarted, the upgrade was successful and the dataset is now refreshing.

Cheers

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
joseluis_garcia

Same issue. Updated the gateway and restarted the server but the error remains. Only on newly (in October) created datasets.

irishboy79
Frequent Visitor

Same issue. Upgrade of Gateway has not fixed it. Will get server restarted and see if that then helps.

Restart of server following the Gateway upgrade, fixed this issue for us.

CrisGellert

Hi! I also have the same problem. 

We already update the gateway, but the error persists. 

Someone can help, please?

dmprodrig

Hi all,

i've got the same issue, already update the gateway for November release but the error persists, also update on windows server.

Any ideias?

Thanks All

sudarshan_n
Regular Visitor

we have noticed the same. I have instructed our team to update the gateway. Will let you all know how it goes.

Anonymous
Not applicable

After updating my data gateway, my datasets finally refreshed without error.  Thanks!

nilimarodrigues
Helper III
Helper III

Yes, I am facing the same issue. In the thread that I have read, they have talked about upgrading the gateway. Our admins have not yet done it and hence can not confirm if it works but if you can perhaps give it a try.

Hi @nilimarodrigues 

I can confirm that was the issue. I upgraded the gateway, but it initially failed to upgrade due to a pending restart from Windows Update. Once the server was restarted, the upgrade was successful and the dataset is now refreshing.

Cheers

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors