Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

alexgs
Frequent Visitor

The command has been canceled

Hi, i have a problem with a refresh model.

Message The command has been canceled.
URI de clúster  WABI-SOUTH-CENTRAL-US-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Identificador de actividad  05061342-d42a-c1be-cad7-48ebc9e1b3a3
Identificador de la solicitud  dd2ab641-9862-0558-4e23-b1ace79b5d3c
Hora  2017-09-11 17:11:35Z

Too many refresh fail, i no have idea what the problem.

All the model of power query on excel works fine, but on power bi, doesn't work

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, I solve the problem. My source is a excel, in that excel has many connections (database, csv file, sharepoint), that excel is uploaded to one drive, and is used in power bi.

The solutions was, i refresh all the data and conections on that excel (it take a long time), and then i refesh de data model on power bi, and it works.

I don't know why power bi not explains the error on detail, only show "the command has been canceled", too poor information to resolve the problem.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am facing the same issue. Any updates on this?

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@alexgs,

What is your data source and what is the size of your dataset? Are you able to refresh the dataset in Power BI Desktop? We also need to know if you have Power BI free account of pro account.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-yuezhe-msft 

Hi Lydia,

My report is less than 8M and I can refresh the dataset in Power BI Desktop. I am also a pro user.

However, I can't refresh the report on service the whole day and the messages are "The command has been canceled".

Could you give me some advice? Thank you in advance.

Hi, I solve the problem. My source is a excel, in that excel has many connections (database, csv file, sharepoint), that excel is uploaded to one drive, and is used in power bi.

The solutions was, i refresh all the data and conections on that excel (it take a long time), and then i refesh de data model on power bi, and it works.

I don't know why power bi not explains the error on detail, only show "the command has been canceled", too poor information to resolve the problem.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors