Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

GASkinner

Stripe Integration

Is there anyone who has used the Stripe integration in US/Canada?

Would like more info on how to configure $amounts showing as cents instead of dollars. Can't find settings to correct this or simply divide by 100?

Would also like to work with additional calculations like a runing average for e.g. memberships - we sign up new members every day and have a target per day for new members.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
adshgwebb

Hi GASkinner

I have looked at Stripe amounts myself due to an issue whereby amounts reported in pence (cents) were incorrectly shown as GBP (dollars) so were x100 too high in the visualisations, see http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Integrations-with-Files-and/Stripe-integration-GBP-values-incorrect/...

I don't think this is the problem you are having but thought I would highlight it to you.  There seems to be no way to change whether cents or dollars are displayed but Stripe defintely reports cents to PowerBI as Stripe.com have confirmed that to me. You may be able use the Desktop version to recreate the graphs using the amount values directly but I am a PowerBI novice so don't know how to unfortunately.

Best regards,

Nick

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors