Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ELigman
Advocate I
Advocate I

Schedule Refresh now greyed out

I have multiple Power BI datasets that have been running scheduled refreshes successfully for quite sometime. Just last week, the refreshes failed and now the "Schedule Refresh" section is greyed out. I have changed gateways to try and reset it and the gateway shows up fine and as working properly; however, the "Schedule Refresh" section will not light up for any of the data sets. Anyone seen this or know how to correct it? I currently have to manually refresh all of the PBIXs and republish in order to refresh the data, and that is not efficient.

5 REPLIES 5
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @ELigman @misereda,

I test the scenario that schedule refresh for a dataset using on-premises gateway or personal gateway, I am not able to reproduce your issue. However, I found that an internal issue stating the problem that schedule refresh option is greyed out, and engineer is working on this issue. I will post back once I get any updates.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I have the same issue

Everthing is configure correctly but for some reason I can't publish anything

Can you please check this

Thanks,

Ilan

P.S I also updated the gateway 

I have the same issue

Everthing is configure correctly but for some reason I can't publish anything

Can you please check this

Thanks,

Ilan

P.S I also updated the gateway 

misereda
Employee
Employee

I'm having the exact same issue right now. As far as I can tell the gateway is configured properly and it was working previously. 

NathanCollins

I'm having nearly the same issue but it only greys out after a second or so. If I'm fast enough and click to schedule and apply, it will tell me the next refresh is going to happen 12/30/9999. It actually refreshed the next day fine.

Power BI bug.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors