Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

cprothman
Employee
Employee

Schedule Data Refresh Issues

After having attempted to get the Enterprise Gateway working, I hit an error which I posted about here DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_ImpersonationError.

Having no success with the Enterprise Gateway, I then installed the Personal Gateway. It appears to have installed and configured succesfully. However, when I then set up a scheduled data refresh, the scheduled refresh fails only returning the following error:

"Processing Error: transfer service unknown error"

Error1.png

Has anyone encountered this before? Is there anyway to reveal a more descriptive error? Any thoughts/suggestions are greatly appreciated as one way or another I need to get a refresh mechanism working without manual intervention.

Best Regards,

CP

1 REPLY 1
DavidMoss
Advocate V
Advocate V

Did you ever resolve this ? As i too just got the exact same error...but not on data refresh.

it occurred whilst 'add data source' as admin in 'manage gateways" enterprise version...

ie adding a SQL server data source to our enterprise gateway

Exact error is :

Error Code: DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_ImpersonationError

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors