Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

priyankjain4u

Salesforce Objects Agent Work and User Presences not available for query

There are 2 Omni objects in Salesforce Agent Work and User Presences, I can't find any of these 2 objects in Power BI. Both the objects are part of Salesforce Omni Channel solution. 

4 REPLIES 4
PhilipHagenfeld
Regular Visitor

Hi,

I managed to find a work around for this issue, that doesn't limit the query to 2000 rows.

In PBI go to Get data -> Salesforce Objects

Pick any object and choose Edit when you load it which will take you straight to the Query Editor.

Press Advanced Editor under the Home tab.

Replace the text with:

For Agent Work

let
Source = Salesforce.Data("https://login.salesforce.com/", [CreateNavigationProperties=true, ApiVersion=43]),
AgentWork = Source{[Name="AgentWork"]}[Data]
in
AgentWork 

For User Presence

let
Source = Salesforce.Data("https://login.salesforce.com/", [CreateNavigationProperties=true, ApiVersion=43]),
UserServicePresence = Source{[Name="UserServicePresence"]}[Data]
in
UserServicePresence

And press Ok.

This should load the objects in to PBI. You will only have the SFDC ID's for Service Channels and so on, but you can replace the values with whatever you choose.

Had struggles with this since May and this finally worked for me, hope it does for you to!

pablobarra
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi @priyankjain4u

I think the problem is related to the API version, Power BI connector is using 29 and, for example, AgentWork is 32 or later. 

A workaround can work, extract with dataloader, sync to another db, copy records to custom object, etc, but we can not connect to the object with current connector.

Pablo

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@priyankjain4u,

What connector do you use to connect to the data source in Power BI, Salesforce object or Salesforce report?

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
priyankjain4u

There are 2 Salesforce Objects I am unable to find in Power BI, Agent Work and User Presences. Both the objects are Salesforce Omni Solutions. I have already checked Objects/Tabs Rename Label setting and we are using the same name. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors