Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

nafeeza920
Advocate I
Advocate I

Salesforce App Cloud

Hey All,

I am aware that Power BI has a Salesforce content pack. I have never really worked with Salesforce but I wanted to know if Power BI is compatible with Salesforce App Cloud? My company is looking into other ticketing services, Remedyforce being one of them, and I wanted to know if we could still use Power BI as our reporting tool.

Thanks,

Nafeeza

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @nafeeza920,

Do you want to connect to Remedyforce built on Salesforce App Cloud in Power BI? There is no built-in connector for Remedyforce in Power BI Desktop, Power BI Desktop provides Salesforce Objects and Salesforce Reports connectors, I am not sure if you can connect to Remedyforce using one of the two connectors, you can try it.

Besides, I find an idea about building Remedyforce connector in Power BI, you can vote it up: https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/7020814-remedyforce.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-yuezhe-msft,

Yes, I was wondering if it's possible to connect to Remedyforce via Salesforce Objects or Salesforce Reports connectors. Has anyone else here tried it or have a different solution?

Thanks,

Nafeeza

Hi @nafeeza920,

You can try to use the existing built-in connectors to check if you can connect to Remedyforce .

If it fails, you would need to determine if the Remedyforce has OData feeds available , it is possible to connect straight to the OData feeds from Power BI Desktop.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors