Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

lilyvergara

SSAS Connection and Refresh

We have a SSAS tabular connection.Reports were developed in Power BI Desktop and publsihed to the web app. Within the last day, when selecting refresh, the report reverts to a previous version of the report. This is impacting some of the most recent changes that we had added within the last day. Since we have a SSAS tabular connection, we do not need a refresh on this connection. Our workaround was to upload the latest pbix develop in Power BI desktop and not click refresh. Are others experiencing this problem?

2 REPLIES 2
mholmyard
Employee
Employee

My team is encountering the same error. User created a new version of an existing report in PBI Desktop. Saved new report to OneNote, deployed to PBI Online. Within a few hours the report reverted back to the older version.

We tried deleting the original report and dataset from PBI Online and redeploying. Older version is still appearing, and we are getting the following error:

error.PNG

Bjoern
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

@lilyvergara

In the earlier versions i had the same issues. New PowerBI files were published, but the "old" versions were still to be seen sometimes. I have not experienced it for a while. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors