cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
lmf232s Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

SAP BEx Query - Errors On Refresh

When refreshing a BEx query I'm notified that i have 107 errors but it appears that everything loaded. 

2-3-2017 4-08-56 PM.png

 

When I click on View Errors the query editor window loads and I know have a new query for 'Errors in ..... My Query Name', however, when I look at this query there are no errors!!! 

2-3-2017 4-25-57 PM.png

 

Any idea on how to determine what Power BI thinks the error is?

I tried to switch on debugging/tracking but the files don't mention anything about the errors. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Moderator v-qiuyu-msft
Moderator

Re: SAP BEx Query - Errors On Refresh

Hi @lmf232s,

 

From the screenshots, it seems that you used the Keep Errors. Please go to the original query Production without clicking the View errors, in Applied Steps, find the step Keep Errors or select the steps one by one to see the results. Also you can try to use Remove Errors: Table.RemoveRowsWithErrors.

 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
2 REPLIES 2
Moderator v-qiuyu-msft
Moderator

Re: SAP BEx Query - Errors On Refresh

Hi @lmf232s,

 

From the screenshots, it seems that you used the Keep Errors. Please go to the original query Production without clicking the View errors, in Applied Steps, find the step Keep Errors or select the steps one by one to see the results. Also you can try to use Remove Errors: Table.RemoveRowsWithErrors.

 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
lmf232s Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: SAP BEx Query - Errors On Refresh

I'm closing this ticket. I can't recall what the issue was but this is no longer an issue. If I recall correctly I just added a few columns and then added 1 column at a time until I recieved the error in order to identify the column that was causing the issues. If memory servers me correctly there was bad data coming from the source. My applogies for letting this hang out there so long.