Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

SAP BEx Query - Errors On Refresh

When refreshing a BEx query I'm notified that i have 107 errors but it appears that everything loaded. 

2-3-2017 4-08-56 PM.png

When I click on View Errors the query editor window loads and I know have a new query for 'Errors in ..... My Query Name', however, when I look at this query there are no errors!!! 

2-3-2017 4-25-57 PM.png

Any idea on how to determine what Power BI thinks the error is?

I tried to switch on debugging/tracking but the files don't mention anything about the errors. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

From the screenshots, it seems that you used the Keep Errors. Please go to the original query Production without clicking the View errors, in Applied Steps, find the step Keep Errors or select the steps one by one to see the results. Also you can try to use Remove Errors: Table.RemoveRowsWithErrors.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

From the screenshots, it seems that you used the Keep Errors. Please go to the original query Production without clicking the View errors, in Applied Steps, find the step Keep Errors or select the steps one by one to see the results. Also you can try to use Remove Errors: Table.RemoveRowsWithErrors.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm closing this ticket. I can't recall what the issue was but this is no longer an issue. If I recall correctly I just added a few columns and then added 1 column at a time until I recieved the error in order to identify the column that was causing the issues. If memory servers me correctly there was bad data coming from the source. My applogies for letting this hang out there so long. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors