2Jan
1Feb
2Mar
2April

Can someone help me achieving this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User IV
Super User IV

Yes.  In the query editor, select your month column, hit the Group By button in the ribbon on the Home tab, then choose Count as the aggregation.

If this works for you, please mark it as the solution.  Kudos are appreciated too.  Please let me know if not.

Regards,

Pat

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Kudos are also appreciated!

To learn more about Power BI, follow me on Twitter or subscribe on YouTube.

@mahoneypa HoosierBI on YouTube

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User IV
Super User IV

Yes.  In the query editor, select your month column, hit the Group By button in the ribbon on the Home tab, then choose Count as the aggregation.

If this works for you, please mark it as the solution.  Kudos are appreciated too.  Please let me know if not.

Regards,

Pat

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Kudos are also appreciated!

To learn more about Power BI, follow me on Twitter or subscribe on YouTube.

@mahoneypa HoosierBI on YouTube

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power BI Super Users!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite with Arun Ulag

Featured Session: Drive Data Culture with Power BI- Vision, Strategy & Roadmap. Register here https://myignite.microsoft.com #MSIgnite #PowerPlatform #Power BI ​

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

secondImage

The largest Power BI virtual conference

100+ sessions, 100+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI. Attend online or watch the recordings.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors