Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Report builder doesn't show all the records

Hi,

I am trying to create the paginated report from the power bi report. For that, what I do is copy the dax query of the table visual from the performance analyzer and paste it to create a table in query in report builder. The issue is that power bi shows foe example, 900 rows then same report in report builder shows only 500 records of that report. Is there any limitation of number of reows to display? or what am I doing wrong? Please help. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
FHodali
Regular Visitor

I have the same issue, I found that DAX limits the rows when you copy the query to around 500 rows, the solution is to change the number for example to 999999

VAR __DS0PrimaryWindowed =
TOPN(
__DS0Core

This will solve the issue and bring all data,

Fadi Hodali 

v-kelly-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @Anonymous ,

I havent found such limitations after checking reference,see the related vedio below to check whether you have got the query correctly.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/paginated-reports/report-builder-shared-datasets

Best Regards,
Kelly

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors