Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mbw
Regular Visitor

Records history

Hi,

I am trackign my team performance on salesforce data entries, I've connected to salesforce reports and I am pulling out their data entries that I then check against their quality and assign erros if they are not accoridng to a standard.

However the data is dynamic so if they go back and fix the errors, which is also the purpose, then I will "loose" ability to track performance over time.

I would like to keep a historical performance without relying on manual export each time I want to assess the team. This would imply to record/list their results into a record each time the query runs.

so if I would run the query on the dates:

12/04/2021

Member 1        4 Errors

Member 2        2 Errors

Member 3        6 Errors

13/04/2021

Member 1        1 Errors

Member 2        0 Errors

Member 3        3 Errors

It would store it in a immutable or non-dynamic list/table the records such as

Member 1        12/04/2021        4 Errors

Member 1        13/04/2021        1 Errors

Member 2        12/04/2021        6 Errors

Member 2        13/04/2021        0 Errors

Member 3        12/04/2021        2 Errors

Member 3        13/04/2021        3 Errors

Hope it makes sense.

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Check with your Salesforce admins. Usually the bigger Salesforce objects like Opportunity and Case have associated Object History objects (ie Opportunity History or Case History)  where attribute changes are recorded.  You can create reports that are based on report types including these history objects, or you can use dataloader or workbench to extract that information.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Check with your Salesforce admins. Usually the bigger Salesforce objects like Opportunity and Case have associated Object History objects (ie Opportunity History or Case History)  where attribute changes are recorded.  You can create reports that are based on report types including these history objects, or you can use dataloader or workbench to extract that information.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors