Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

timrodman
Helper I
Helper I

Quickbooks Online in Power BI Desktop

I like the Quickbooks Online content pack that I can access at PowerBI.com, but I was wondering if the data source will also be made available to Power BI Desktop. I would like to add some things to what is being done behind-the-scenes in Power Query and Power Pivot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
konstantinos
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi Tim,

After the GA in 24th the PowerBI Desktop ( Designer ) will have the Quickbooks online connector so you can combine various datasets & design your custom calculations & data model..

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/powerbi/archive/2015/07/10/announcing-power-bi-general-availability-coming-j...

PBI 

Konstantinos Ioannou

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
quickbooks12

Hi ,

Thanks for sharing your QB Experience  to us. I would also include some information it. When we transfer all QuickBooks Online data to Quickbooks desktop this problem does'nt happens. In QuickBooks Online right side there is always a option Contact to our Support or Dial
1-888-771-0476 its a QuickBooks support Number

konstantinos
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi Tim,

After the GA in 24th the PowerBI Desktop ( Designer ) will have the Quickbooks online connector so you can combine various datasets & design your custom calculations & data model..

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/powerbi/archive/2015/07/10/announcing-power-bi-general-availability-coming-j...

PBI 

Konstantinos Ioannou

Awesome! Thanks for the info Konstantinos. And thanks for the helpful screenshot with red underline.

You are welcome

Konstantinos Ioannou

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors