Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Black783
Frequent Visitor

QuickBooks Timesheet Data

I'm using the Power BI QuickBooks content pack with Power BI Desktop.  There is a QuickBooks table called TimeActivity that contains all the QuickBooks Timesheet data except for the actual hours.  E.g. 8 hours entered on 10/16/2016 shows the date, the QuickBooks Items and Classes etc. but the 8 hours in no where to be found.  I have hunted around but cannot find it in any other tables with this data.

If the QuickBooks Timesheet hours are available please let me know where.  If it is not available, I believe that it should be added to the content pack since it is critical to have the detail hours for reporting.

Thanks,

Joe

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Black783,

Currently, the QuickBooks Online data source available in Power BI Desktop is still under development. You can see:

q3.PNG

Besides, based on my test, it's truely that except the TimeActivity table, other tables don't contain time data. For your requirement, you can post your feedback in this Ideas Forum.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
quickbooks12

Hi

Thanks for sharing your QB Experience  to us. I would also include some information it. When we transfer all QuickBooks Online data to Quickbooks desktop this problem does'nt happens. In QuickBooks Online right side there is always a option Contact to our Support or Dial
1-888-771-0476 its a QuickBooks Official Number

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Black783,

Currently, the QuickBooks Online data source available in Power BI Desktop is still under development. You can see:

q3.PNG

Besides, based on my test, it's truely that except the TimeActivity table, other tables don't contain time data. For your requirement, you can post your feedback in this Ideas Forum.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors