Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lukas31781
Helper II
Helper II

Query PBRIS (onprem SQL Powerbi )

Hi,

how to extract from SQL Server PowerBI onprem who is assigned to the permissions of a particular report,

I would like to know,

The path to the report\ the report name\loginuser -  permission level.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @lukas31781

Please refer to this thread Exporting list of those with access to the Report - Microsoft Power BI Community 

Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help other members find it.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
lukas31781
Helper II
Helper II

anyone help, know the solution ?

v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @lukas31781

Please refer to this thread Exporting list of those with access to the Report - Microsoft Power BI Community 

Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help other members find it.

View solution in original post

HI,

I need constant monitoring, maybe you know or have a query in SQL on PowerBI Server, I tried to solve this but I failed.

Hi @lukas31781 

Do you mean something like Powershell or Rest API or other methods to query the list directly rather than from the Manage permissions page in the web browser?

Jing

The powerBI server has its own SQL server, I am connected to it, I need to pull from it with a standard "selecet" query the information about the people in the security tab.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

November Power BI Update 768x460.png

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the November 2021 Updates!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Kudoed Authors