cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Q&A BUTTON NOT WORKING IN SHAREPOINT EMBEDDED REPORT

Hi

Hoping someone can help me.

I have incorporated the Q&A button in a report and it works perfectly when I publish my report as normal. However it does not work in the version of the report that is embedded within a Sharepoint site. The button is no longer clickable and does nothing.

Hoping someone can help me

Thanks

Alison

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ccoaw1 , 

I am not sure where you set your Q&A. I test this in my enviornment, I find that when you set Q&A in report page, it works when embed in sharepoint site

816.PNG

If you use Q&A in powerbi service, I am not sure whether you could publish dashboard in sharepoint, I dind't find the option in powerbi  service.

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ccoaw1 , 

I am not sure where you set your Q&A. I test this in my enviornment, I find that when you set Q&A in report page, it works when embed in sharepoint site

816.PNG

If you use Q&A in powerbi service, I am not sure whether you could publish dashboard in sharepoint, I dind't find the option in powerbi  service.

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Community Conference

Microsoft Power Platform Communities

Check out the Winners!

secondImage

Create an end-to-end data and analytics solution

Learn how Power BI works with the latest Azure data and analytics innovations at the digital event with Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors