Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem between Power bi & Dynamics 365 field

Hi,

We loaded data from our Dynamics 365 CRM but the problem is that some field in Dynamics are field with multiple choices for example the field "country or region" in Dynamics as you can see below screen1.PNG

But in power bi those field show only numbers and to be more precise those numbers are the value of the options choosen by the user so in this case it will show the value "100,000,007" for South America. screen2.PNGand not the label so for example here "South America" which is what we really need to see and I don't know how to do in order to see my label,

thanks you for the help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your answer, I followed this solution yesterday while I was waiting for an answer and it worked perfectly ! https://community.dynamics.com/crm/b/365lyf/archive/2017/05/13/how-to-use-dynamics-optionset-labels-...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Stachu
Community Champion
Community Champion

I'd assume that there is another table that you need to import that has both codes and descriptions of the countries and regions, then with proper joins on the codes  you could use the descriptions in the visuals

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thank you for the kudos 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your answer, I followed this solution yesterday while I was waiting for an answer and it worked perfectly ! https://community.dynamics.com/crm/b/365lyf/archive/2017/05/13/how-to-use-dynamics-optionset-labels-...

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors